- Warranty & manual
⚠️ Warning micro SD compatible Trail camera (not sold on our store)
Mini Trail Camera Specifications
- Image Sensor: 2.0 Megapixel CMOS sensor
- Photo resolution: 20M/16M/12M/8M/5M/3M/1M
- Screen: 2.0" color TFT LCD;480x240 pixels
- Recording medium: Supports Micro SD memory card,up to 128 GB (optional)
- Video resolutions : 1920*1080P/1280*720/720*480/640*480
- Lens: F2.5, f=3.6mm
- Night distance: 20m
- Triggering distance: Up to 65ft
- Triggering time: 0.5-0.8 second
- Shot lag: 5 seconds to 60 minutes
- IR flash: 42 pcs infrared LEDs
- Detection angle of sensor: 120°
- Spray water protected: Yes (IP65)
- Storage formats: Photo: JPEG; Video:AVI
- Connections: Micro USB 2.0
- Standby time: Approx 6 months (with 4 batteries)
- Dimensions: 97x112x62mm
- Power supply: 4 x AA Alkaline batteries / External 6V power supply, at least 1.5A (not supplied)
What's in the package?
You will find into our Blaze Video package, your: Mini Wildlife Trail Camera with Night Vision 0.5S Trigger Motion Activated 20MP 1080P IP66 Waterproof for Hunting & home security
It come with:
- x1 Mini Winter Forest Trail Camera(s)
- x1 User's Manual - in English
- x1 Mini USB cable(s)
- x1 Strap(s)
- SD Card
More questions about our Camera, go to our Technical FAQs
When to use your Trail Cameras ?
Our Game Cameras can be used in many cases due to their highly flexible specifications: powered by battery, waterproof and best-in class camouflage. So feel free to use them everywhere and everytilme you need them.
Your user Manual in English
Click on the following link to get a copy of your manual: Download instruction manual
Your 1-year warranty
One Year Warranty
We take great pride in our products. We always stand behind our promises. We provide a leading warranty term and service. Buying our product, you are covered under a limited warranty.
We guarantee our products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a limited warranty of the original purchase date. This warranty does not cover consumer caused damages such as misuse, abuse, improper handling or installation, or repairs attempted by someone other than our authorized technicians.
We will, at our option during the warranty period, repair your camera or replace it with the same or comparable model free of charge. This warranty only extends to the original retail buyer from our authorized dealer. Purchase receipt or other proof of the date of the original purchase is required to receive warranty benefits. The warranty on any replacement product provided under the original warranty shall be for the remaining portion of the warranty period applicable to the original product.
This warranty extends solely to failures due to defects in materials or workmanship under normal use. It does not cover normal wear of the product.
If you need to return a product under this warranty, please please feel free to contact us, we are always here to support you.