SUPER LOW LIGHT SENSOR
Sony Starvis image sensor built in enable trail camera take color image even in a low light and clear night version picture in a total darkness.
24MP IMAGE & 1080P VIDEO
24MP sharp image and 1080P with H.264 @30fps record every moment of wildlife with sound more clearly and smoothly. Video in avi mode, compatible with more players.
0.3S LIGHTNING TRIGGER SPEED
Pr-activated technology for lighting 0.3s trigger speed, Super-fast 0.5s recovery time make sure you will not miss any wonderful moment. the upgraded trail camera has a longer night version at 75ft/22m and trigger distance at 82ft/25m
Insert SD card [Accept max 128GB standard SD card (NOT included)] & batteries and play. Powered by 8pcs of Alkaline or Lithium batteries (Batteries NO INCLUDED). Unique keypad, 2.4inch LCD color screen, user-friendly UI designed, it is easy to playback and review and manage the photos or videos you have taken.
OHTER OUTSTANDING FEATURES
IP66 waterproof enable trail camera can work in the hard environment. Time lapse function for biological observation. Time and Date bar in each image. Long standby time up to 8 months. Time Lapse and Time Stamp.
Description:Excellent low-light sensitivity
* Equipped with a Sony Starlight sensor
* Premium extremely large aperture lens
* Exclusive imaging optimization algorithm (auto-exposure, noise reduction)
* Take fantastic color photos or videos even in low light
* Take clear black and white photos or videos in total darkness
* No glow 940nm infrared LEDs, well stealth in the wild.
Advanced video recording performance
* Advanced H.264 video recording with sound
* Max 24MP still pictures
* Picture in JPG format, Video in avi format
Fast detection performance
* Fast trigger time approx. 0.2~0.6s (pre-activated technology)
* Fast recovery time 0.5s
* Long trigger distance up to 75ft
* Adjustable 3 sensitivity levels
Super easy to use and flexible options
* 2.4” high-res color screen, playback on the screen
* Accept SD/SDHC/SDXC regular memory card, max capacity 128GB (SD card not included)
* Operation hours, Loop Recording, Time Lapse(00:00-23:59)
* Long standby time up to 8 months with 8 AA 1.5V batteries (batteries not included)
* IP66 Waterproof, Operation Temperature: -4~+140°F
* Photo burst mode(01,02,03,04,05)
1. Please format the memory card before use trail camera. We suggest SDHC card with class 6 or above for a better record and playback review.
2. Please remove the protective foil from the camera lens for not affecting the camera effect.
3. please adjust a longer interval times if you do not want too many motion pictures.
What's in the package?
You will find into our Blaze Video package, your: 2-Pack Game Trail Cameras 24MP 1080P Video with Night Vision 0.3S Trigger Time Motion Activated for Outdoor Wildlife Hunting & Home Security | DL2Q
It come with:
- x2 DL2Q Trail Camera(s)
- x2 User's Manual - in English
- x2 Mini USB cable(s)
- x2 Strap(s)
- SD Card
More questions about our Camera, go to our Technical FAQs
When to use your Trail Cameras ?
Our Game Cameras can be used in many cases due to their highly flexible specifications: powered by battery, waterproof and best-in class camouflage. So feel free to use them everywhere and everytilme you need them.