- Camera Features
- Technical Specs
- [32MP Clearer Image + 1296P Sharper Video Resolution]The trail camera captures 32 MegaPixel crystal images and full HD 1296P videos, providing more high-quality details during daytime(black and white at night). You could easily see the vivid world of wildlife, Video in H264 MP4 format which can be easy shared to Youtube or Facebook or display in most player.
- [0.1S Lighning Trigger Speed]Preactivated technology for lighting 0.1s trigger speed, super-fast 0.5s recovery time make sure you will not miss any wonderful moment. The upgraded trail camera has a longer night version at 100ft/30m and trigger distance at 90ft/27m.
- [Easy Operation]Insert SD card [Accept max 512GB standard SD card (NOT included)] & batteries and play. Powered by 8pcs of Alkaline or Lithium batteries (Batteries NO INCLUDED). Unique keypad, 2.4-inch LCD color screen, user-friendly UI designed, it is easy to playback and review and manage the photos or videos you have taken.
- [IP66 Waterproof & Reliable]With reliable, sturdy mechanics design and multi-levels waterproof design and manufacturing, this trail camera can achieve IP66 waterproof(dust-proof, drop-proof and rain-proof), and perform in kinds of environment like desert or tropical rain forest throughout the seasons for hunting or security surveillance or wildlife observation.
Excellent low-light sensitivity
* Equipped with a Sony Starlight sensor
* Premium extremely large aperture lens
* Exclusive imaging optimization algorithm (auto-exposure, noise reduction)
* Take fantastic color photos or videos even in low light
* Take clear black and white photos or videos in total darkness
* No glow 940nm infrared LEDs, well stealth in the wild.
Advanced video recording performance
* Advanced H.264 video recording with sound
* Max 32MP still pictures
* Picture in JPG format, Video in MP4 format more space- saving
Fast detection performance
* Fast trigger time approx. 0.1~0.6s (0.1s while side motion sensors enabled)
* Fast recovery time 0.5s
* Long trigger distance up to 100ft
* Adjustable 3 sensitivity levels
Super easy to use and flexible options
* 2.4” high-res color screen, playback on the screen
*External Power Interface: DC12V/1A, Plug 5.5x2.1m.
* Accept SD/SDHC/SDXC regular memory card, max capacity 512GB (SD card not included)
* Operation hours, Loop Recording, Time Lapse (00:00-23:59)
* Long standby time up to 8 months with 8 AA 1.5V batteries (batteries not included)
* IP66 Waterproof, Operation Temperature: -4~+140°F
* Photo burst mode (01, 02, 03, 04, 05)
1. Please format the memory card before use trail camera.We suggest SDHC card with class 10 or above for a better record and playback review.
2. Please remove the protective foil from the camera lens for not affecting the camera effect.
3. Please adjust a longer interval times if you do not want too many motion pictures.
(Note: Night videos are limited to a maximum of 30 seconds to conserve the batteries. If set video length higher than 30 seconds, e.g. 60 seconds, the max recording length at night keeps 30 seconds.)
|Working Mode||Motion detection or Time Lapse|
|Max. Pixel Size||32MP|
|Lens||F=1.6, FOV=70°, Auto IR-Cut|
|IR Flash||100ft. (30m)|
|LCD Screen||2.4" Color screen|
|Keypad||7 Keys, 1 Power switch|
|Memory||SD, SDHC or SDXC Regular memory card (Not included), max capacity 512GB|
|Picture Resolution||32MP, 24MP, 16MP, 8MP, 4MP|
2304x1296P@20fps(16:9), 1920x1080P@30fps(16:9), 1080x720P@30fps(16:9)
|Video Format||H.264 MP4/MOV|
|PIR Sensing Distance||90ft (Below 77°F/25°C)|
|PIR Sensing Angle||Total 120°(while side motion sensors enabled)
Central zone: 60°, Left side: 30°, Right side: 30°
|Trigger Time||Approx. 0.1~0.6 second (0.1s while side motion sensors enabled)|
|Trigger Interval||0sec.-60min, Programmable|
|Video Length||3sec ~ 5min., Programmable
(Note: Max 30 seconds at night time to conserve batteries lifetime)
|Info Strip||On /Off|
|Operation Hours||On /Off, Specific working period of time|
|Camera Name||4-Character (A-Z, 0-9)|
|Time Lapse||2 Sec. ~ 24 Hours|
|Power Supply||8x1.5V AA Batteries Or External 12V Power Supply with 5.5x2.1mm plug (Not included)|
|Stand-by Time||8 Months|
|Auto Stand-by||Auto Stand-by (Surveillance mode) in 5 minutes while no operation in ON mode|
|Low Battery Alarm||
8V - Low Battery (Batteries die)
9.4V - Night vision is unavailable in low voltage(Almost die)
|Interface||Mini-USB, Regular SD card holder, External Power (DC 12V/1A, Plug 5.5x2.1mm)|
|Mounting||Strap, Tripod Base (1/4-20)|
|Operation Humidity||5% ~ 95%|
|Certificate||FCC & CE & RoHS|
|Product Dimensions||5.6 x 4.2 x 2.86 inches|
For more details, please click to download the camera manual.
The power time depends on the quality of batteries. If you take or record many pictures/videos in a short time, the power will fall out quickly.
What's in the package?
You will find into our Blaze Video package, your: 2-Pack Game Trail Cameras 32MP 1296P No Glow Night Vision Motion Activated 0.1s Trigger Speed Waterproof for Wildlife Hunting & Home Security A350
It come with:
- x2 A350 Winter Forest Trail Camera(s)
- x2 User's Manual - in English
- x2 Mini USB cable(s)
- x2 Strap(s)
- SD Card
More questions about our Camera, go to our Technical FAQs
When to use your Trail Cameras ?
Our Game Cameras can be used in many cases due to their highly flexible specifications: powered by battery, waterproof and best-in class camouflage. So feel free to use them everywhere and everytilme you need them.